Help to Stop Smoking
Includes smoking support while pregnant
Risks of smoking whilst pregnant...
- May effect fertility and reduce the chance of becoming pregnant.
- Increased risk of birth defects to your baby.
- Increased risk of miscarriage.
- Trebles the risk of cot death.
- Children born to smokers are twice as likely to develop respiratory problems; e.g asthma and bronchitis.
- Links have been made to behavioural problems.
Smoking is no longer socially accepted, particularly for pregnant women. It may be that you have tried in the past to stop smoking and failed, or you gained weight and started smoking again, or you feel that you can’t imagine life without ever smoking. It does not have to be painful. With hypnosis it is easy, you do not have to pile on the pounds - you will probably wish you’d done it years ago!
Smoking cessation treatments are usually a one off session and take approximately between 1 hour and 1 hour 30 minutes.
Smoking cessation treatment
£120.00 (consessions available for couples)
Drugs and alcohol can also be helped by hypnosis but
may need medical input to support detox or withdrawal
depending on the substance/s being used.